Are you looking for a job in which you can design the future components of innovative hearables? Then we are looking for you!
You bear responsibility for supporting the internal R&D Engineering department from a technical standpoint, providing advice and helping translate ideas and concepts into Designs.
Overview of responsibilities
• Converting Idea's for components into designs
• Testing mechanical designs
• Communicating bottlenecks for manufacturability early on in the process
• Staying on top of market innovations and innovative developments in rapid prototyping
• Constructing multiple samples from designs, or outsourcing this
• 3D drawing designs
• Collaborating with other Engineers from other disciplines and tool/workshops
• Bachelor's Degree with a technical basis for fine mechanics and/or electronics
• Around 5 years Design Experience
• 3D drawing knowledge/experience
• Understanding of Designing and realizing prototypes in different materials
• Desire to adapt to the newest technologies and methods
Our client is an industry leading company in Audio Devices, both for listening pleasure as health based (Hearing aids). With facilities in 7 countries and over 6000 employees, our client is at the forefront of innovation and development in hearing instruments, in-earphones and hearables, challenging the laws of physics to make the impossible possible.
Terms and conditions
• Salary range from €3500 – €4800, a month based on experience
• 8% holiday allowance
• 25 vacation days + 13 ADV(work reduction) days (with possibility to sell ADV days)
• Travel reimbursement
Convinced you match up, or want more info? Whatsapp or call me on +316 53847911 or mail to Marc.email@example.com
WANT US TO FIND YOU A COOL JOB THAT'S REALLY MADE FOR YOU? UPLOAD YOUR CV!