– BSc, MsC of PhD in Electronics Engineering/Control Systems?
– Work in a very modern, international working environment
– Put your expertise in Electronics, Control Systems and BMS systems to work to make innovative solutions for optimal comfort and privacy
As an Electronics Engineer you are responsible for developing and realizing Control systems for the innovative products our clients makes . You provide solutions which can be integrated in Smart BMS systems.You will work closely with engineers from other disciplines and external suppliers.
Our client is located in the area of Eindhoven and makes Smart & innovative Solutions for Building Management Systems, controlling light and heat to build optimal comfort and privacy through glazing. The team is expanding and looking for innovative Engineers who thrive in an dynamic and international working environment.
Conditions of employment
– Salary range from €2800 – €5000, a month based on experience
– Good secondary benefits
– Permanent position
– Modern and international working environment
Apply directly or get in touch with Martijn Tigchelaar for more info. Whatsapp or call 06-58830000 , mail to email@example.com
WANT US TO FIND YOU A COOL JOB THAT'S REALLY MADE FOR YOU? UPLOAD YOUR CV!