– Work in one of the most beautiful and sustainable buildings in the Eindhoven area
– Programming PCB's in Ansi-C.
– Microcontrollers: Atmel, Energy Micro & NXP.
– Some occasional hardware acitvities as well
– Liking it so far? Keep on reading…
As an Embedded Software Engineer you are in charge of designing, developing and testing software for innovative electronic products. Software/Firmware is directly programmed on the hardware. During your work the PCBs will be on your desk, so you might occasionally be using a soldering iron or scope! Every week has at least one afternoon to experiment and try out new stuff.
Our client is located in the area of Eindhoven is one of the most beautiful and most sustainable buildings around. The company builds hardware and software solutions for residential and business purposes. The current software team is about 15 man strong.
Conditions of employment
– Salary range from €3000 – €5500, a month based on experience
– Good secondary benefits
– Joint lunch & regular game nights/drinks with colleagues
– Upon permanent contract a 13th month and bonus
– 38 holidays. (25 regular and 13 ATV days, or 25 days and a 5% salary increase)
– Permanent position
Apply directly or get in touch with Martijn Tigchelaar for more info. Whatsapp or call 06-58830000 , mail to email@example.com
WANT US TO FIND YOU A COOL JOB THAT'S REALLY MADE FOR YOU? UPLOAD YOUR CV!