Do you have a MSc in Informatics, or a technically oriented study with experience in a Software/Informatics/Automation related role and do you want to work on a new technology for the high-tech industry? Read on and find out if this is your next job!
The software engineer will be designing, writing and testing components in the software control framework which is being developed.
- Translating requirements to designs
- Designing and developing code for Beckhoff EtherCAT system for Automation
- Low-level Programming of PLC system
- Checking compliance to chosen architecture and facility interfaces and standards
- Optional: Writing and testing software for several subsystems
- Optional: Designing, coding and testing software for test setups
- Creating documentation during the development process
- Working closely with Software System Architect, other designers and internal customers
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Informatics or technically oriented study
- Experience in an equivalent role preferably in the semiconductor industry or nanotechnology is preferred
- Proven experience in Beckhoff and EtherCAT
- Knowledge of complex data processing algorithms, operating systems and real time software.
- Nice to have: Experience with application layers, e.g. communication through the HAL layer, system application software, calibration software, performance and diagnostics software, error handling software, safety procedures, data acquisition and logging, retrieval and transmission, simulation modes.
- Nice to have: Experience in working on GUI layer, including but not limited to recipe handling and processing by operator or through an automated interface, communication with operator, user/operator procedures, production and service / test / diagnostics modes, service & maintenance procedures, data visualization
- Direct experience in delivering software to customers
Our client designs, develops and integrates machines for the high-tech industry. Creativity, technology and engineering is what drives our client. You get a lot of responsibilities and freedom to fulfill your role within a young and ambitious team of highly qualified staff.
Terms of condition
- Salary range from €2800– €5500, a month based on experience
- Permanent position
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Optional: Working from home (1 day per week, upon request)
Excited? Apply directly or contact Daan Ensink for more information. You can whatsapp or call him on +316 12 26 15 81 or mail to Daan.Ensink@mcflybrown.com