Do you want to work with the most creative minds in science and technology? Is your enthusiasm rising when thinking about being responsible for development? Continue reading!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager who has completed a MSc. in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics or Electrical Engineering. For this job, we need someone with at least 5 years of experience in a high-tech environment – preferably the semiconductor industry – of which 3 years experience in product- and project management.
Overview of the activities:
- You will be overall responsible for the development – in particular the delivery on time, quality and budget – of a metrology machine.
- You will also be responsible to manage the supply chain in collaboration with the Supply Chain Manager
- You manage issues and escalations associated with product development, systems and tools, and supply chain.
- You will ensure the best working conditions within the group and monitor all escalations for proper priority, response, staffing, and follow-up.
- As Project Manager, you are the interface to the customer. You will answer questions and assist them in a professional manner.
- MSc. in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in a high-tech environment – preferably the semiconductor industry – of which 3 years experience in product- and project management.
- You have experience with planning, working from a lead position, and supply chain management.
- Project Management Skills combined with good social and communication skills.
- You are customer-oriented and have the skills to analyze problems.
- You have experience working in multi-disciplinary environments to ensure timely realization of competitive, high precision, complex components, and assemblies.
A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a quality orientation. Besides that you are:
- Willing to own systems performance and support the entire life cycle.
- Able to bring yourself up to speed in all the technical knowledge from documentation and on-the-job training.
- Able to identify yourself with our core values.
- Able to speak and write English on a professional matter.
Our client is an international supplier of metrology machines and they offer innovative solutions to process control challenges in the premium nano-electronics industry. The organization is based in the Netherlands, in the city of Rotterdam. The vacancy opened because of the rapid growth of the company. You can make a difference by taking the lead and help further develop this extraordinary and innovative machine.
Terms of employment
- Salary range from €4000 – €6000, a month based on experience
- 8% holiday pay
- 30 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Permanent position
Did reading this made you feel enthusiastic? Apply right away or contact Marc ten Hove for more information. Whatsapp or call 06-53847911 or email Marc.email@example.com