Mechanical Engineer Medical
The Mechanical Engineer reports to the Mechanical Engineering Team Leader. The Research & Development organisational unit is responsible for policy development and implementation in the area of Research & Development to ensure that the Research & Development objectives are fulfilled.
Purposes, main tasks and responsibilities
- Ownership of and design responsibility for the product specifications and related data, which comply international laws and regulations with respect to quality and safety standards throughout the life cycle.
- Product innovation through research and development of stair lifts and related mobility solutions in the (cross-departmental) project organisation to optimise the product portfolio, taking into account the time, scope, budget and quality.
- Creation, implementation and monitoring of systems and processes designed to provide optimum support to the above-mentioned (cross-departmental) activities.
Skills for success
- Level of education: higher professional or university education
- Specialisation: mechanical engineering/industrial design
- Knowledge of 3D CAD systems
- Knowledge of materials, (series) production techniques and complex mechatronic products
- Good command of the English language, in both speaking and writing.
The company is located near Rotterdam area and is one of the largest medical technology companies in the world. They deliver high quality mobility products all over the world and reinforce the leading position by investing in research and development.
What we have to offer
- Salary between €3000,- and €4700, – a month
- 8% holiday bonus
- Additional bonuses with a maximum of 10% of the annual salary
- 27 holidays + 13 days of reduced hours
- Reimbursement of travelling expenses
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and work development
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent position
Do you believe this job is for you? Apply now or contact Koen van Dekken for more information at 06-53847911 of send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org