Are you experienced in overseeing product designs and its verification process for a (automotive) company. And would you like to contribute to a global improvement of traffic safety? Then please continue reading.
Purposes, main tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinating manufacturing processes, product improvement, verification process and assisting process validation
- Translating the project goals and concepts put forward by Research to product solutions with ideal price/performance ratio
- Implementing and optimizing Quality and Engineering excellence tools in design processes such as ISO/TS 16949, SSDD (o.a.DFMEA), Prolaunch and 5S
- Reporting regularly on activities, project status, risks and project organization
- Guiding projects with assigned teams of Product Designers and Test Engineers
Skills for success
- BSc. or MSc. degree in Mechanical Engineering / Automotive (Precision Mechanics or Industrial Design) or similar education
- At least five years experience in product engineering within the manufacturing sector is a must
- Proficient user of MS Office and 3D CAD software
- Knowledge of synthetic material/technical fabrics, metals and mass production
- Experience with managing
- Excellent knowledge of English both in speaking and writing, knowledge of German is preferred
Our client is a global sub supplier of the automotive industry and delivers innovative applications in order to optimize traffic safety. The organization, Dutch from origin, has its main office near Utrecht. You will be working within a multidisciplinary team together with twenty more specialists.
What we have to offer
- Salary between €4100, – and €5800, – a month
- 8% holiday bonus
- 25 holidays + 13 days of reduced hours
- Reimbursement of travelling expenses
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and work development
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent position
Have you become enthusiastic? Then apply directly to email@example.com or contact Daan Ensink via Whatsapp or call 06-12261581 for more information.